Return to: Calendar
Start: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Location: Jacksonville Public Library
Time: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Web Site: http://www.coj.net/departments/parks-and-recreation/disabled-services/calendar-of-events/ada-symposium
City of Jacksonville ADA Symposium
Join the City of Jacksonville for the sixth annual ADA symposium at the Jacksonville Public Library May 9.
Discussions will include:
- What's Happening in the ADA?
- Why are there still lawsuits after 25 years of the ADA?
- Panel discussion of the ADA
- Best practices of the ADA
- Code Plus
- The next set of regulations
- Website lawsuits
To register call the Disabled Services Division at 904-630-4940 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
HSW continuing education credits available.