Job Board and Resumes
Have a classified ad you would like to post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to post your resume, please contact email@example.com.
Osman Aricilar, Assoc. AIA
Halff Associates is a full service architectural and engineering firm with creative architects and engineers and experience professionals working on impactful projects and experienced at creating sustainable buildings. We offer clients a full suite of architectural and engineering services through our collaborative process that results in projects that are thoughtful engaging. Our portfolio includes corporate, government, higher education, industrial, commercial architecture projects, and more, and is continuing to expand. We are actively seeking energetic, self-motivated, and highly collaborative Architects with demonstrated capabilities in design, production, as well as verbal and written communication skills. Previous experience working in an architectural and or an architectural and engineering firm is preferred as is a strong willingness to learn and work as a team member.
- Display design and graphic skills
- Ensure that drawings incorporate industry standards and compliance with applicable building codes
- Work both independently and in a team environment on a variety of projects and tasks
- Work with senior architects, and engineers through the planning, design and production of project documents
- Lead production of project documents
- Interface with consultants, owner representatives, and review officials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Master’s Degree in Architecture highly desirable
- 3-8 years’ experience
- Licensed Architect in Florida preferred or ability to become licensed in Florida
- Working knowledge in design and production of all phases of architectural project delivery including programming, design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Collaborative, team oriented, and readiness to learn quickly
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Ability to meet fast paced project demands
- Proficient with Revit (BIM)
- Experience in writing specifications a plus
Halff is a mid-sized, employee-owned, diverse and multi-disciplined professional services firm. For more than 70 years, Halff has provided smarter solutions throughout the United States offering services in Architecture, Construction Services, Energy, Environmental, Geographic Information Systems, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Land and Site Development, Planning and Landscape Architecture, MEP Engineering, Public Works, Right of Way, Structural Engineering, Subsurface Utility Engineering/Utility Coordination, Surveying, Transportation, Water Resources and Water/Wastewater.
Halff has offices in the following locations:
Arkansas: Bentonville, Fort Smith, Little Rock and North Little Rock
Florida: Chipley, Jacksonville, Miramar Beach, Panama City Beach, Tallahassee, Tampa and Tavares
Louisiana: Baton Rouge and Shreveport
Oklahoma: Oklahoma City
Texas: Austin, Brownsville, Conroe, Corpus Christi, Flower Mound, Fort Worth, Frisco, Houston, Midland, McAllen, Richardson, San Antonio and Tyler
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay, Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Health Savings Account, 529 College Savings Plan, Flexible Spending, an Employee Assistance Plan and more.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Halff is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Halff is a drug-free workplace. This offer of employment is contingent upon the receipt of a clear drug screen and background check prior to your first day of employment. This position may be subject to random drug testing pursuant to federal regulations.
Submit resumes or inquiries to Mweibereedfirstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager (5-1-23)
Apply online via https://external-fladarchitects.icims.com/jobs/1622/project-manager/job
If you enjoy solving complex challenges in a collaborative environment that celebrates each person's ideas, experience, and creativity, this might be the opportunity for you. Flad is a national architectural firm, with ten offices across the country, specializing in science, healthcare, academic, and workplace spaces. Flad is a team of creative, intelligent, energetic people who help our clients tackle the issues that change people’s lives.
How Will Your Days Be Spent
- Directly responsible to the client and the firm for the successful execution and leadership of projects including the meeting of project goals, client service, quality of work performed, utilization of staff, marketing reputation of the firm, and profitability.
- Overall responsibility for leading, motivating and providing a team environment for the project members by inspiring a shared vision, enabling others to act, challenging the process, taking risks and assuming ultimate responsibility for the team's actions, exercising good judgment and continually increasing people skills.
- Responsible for articulating and communicating the client's vision, goals and objectives through development of the project work plan during the planning phase.
- Responsible for developing the project fees and contracts during the planning phase and establishing the project schedule, budget and profitability during the start-up phase.
- Deliver projects on schedule, within budget, meeting design intent and client vision/goals, and at the required level of quality.
- Responsible for continuous management and development of key, repeat clients. Maintain good working relationships with the client to promote future opportunities.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
What You Bring to this Role
- Minimum of ten years architectural experience and at least three years recent project management experience with large-scale facilities required.
- Experience with healthcare projects and/or one of Flad's market segments preferred.
- Excellent client management and leadership skills required.
- Superior technical and presentation skills and a commitment to design excellence essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or related field required.
- Professional registration and sustainability accreditation preferred.
Flad offers a wide range of benefits including:
- hybrid work environment
- health, dental and vision insurance
- generous paid time off and paid holidays
- financial health and wellness benefits - retirement savings plan; fiduciary advisor; identity theft plan; Section 125 flexible benefits, including mass transit and parking; income protection – life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability; Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- continuing education and career development – internal programs; funds set aside for external programs, licensure and sustainability support, annual professional registration and organization reimbursement
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at email@example.com.
Architectural Design Professional (1-17-23)
We are Hiring! - Fisher Koppenhafer Architecture and Interior Design
Architectural Design Professional
Fisher | Koppenhafer Architecture and Interior Design is expanding and looking for experienced candidates to fill a Project Architect staff position. Candidate qualifications must include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a US based Architectural firm.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit.
We have a diverse range of project types including Resort, Hotel, Retail, Multi-Family Housing, Education, Medical, Luxury Residential and Commercial.
- Matching 401K.
- Personal time off.
- Profit Sharing.
- Paid vacations.
- Health Care Insurance.
- Growth in the firm and development of your career.
- Professional Dues paid.
FKAID is a full service architectural firm with an emphasis on authentic design, catered to the individual needs of each client. Employees of FKAID are involved in all phases of project development in order to provide our clients with the most personalized experience and we are committed to building relationships based off trust and results.
Please contact Mike Koppenhafer at 904-333-1239 or firstname.lastname@example.org