Job Board and Resumes
Have a classified ad you would like to post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to post your resume, please contact email@example.com.
Osman Aricilar, Assoc. AIA
Architectural - All Levels
Pond is currently seeking all levels of Architects to join our team, from entry level to experienced senior project managers, in our Jacksonville, Florida office. If you like to learn and grow in an environment with great opportunities and to make a difference, contact us about job opportunities. If interested, please send a resume to HR@pondco.com.
We are always looking for driven professionals of all disciplines to join our fast-growing company. For more information on our services, clientele or employment opportunities, visit our website at https://careers.pondco.com/ EOE/AA.
Architectural Designer I
Passero Associates’ St. Augustine, FL office has an outstanding opportunity for an Architectural Designer I to work on a diverse range of Architecture projects, including aviation, institutional, commercial, municipal, and multi-family residential. Responsibilities include document production, coordination with consultant groups, and site visits.
- Completed, or working toward an AAS or Bachelors’ degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited program
- 0-5+ years’ experience in Architecture document production/drafting and design work in AutoCAD and Revit
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office Suite; Sketch Up, Photoshop, and 3DS Max (or other rendering programs), a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Team player; able to contribute to a positive work culture
- Strong work ethic; focused on quality deliverables and exceptional client service
- Personal vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Available full-time, starting Spring or Summer 2020
Offering Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
EOE/AA - Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
Passero Associates is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to better serve our clients, our people, and the community.
Passero Associates is not able to sponsor visas.
Recognized nationally by the Zweig Group as one of the “Best Firms to Work For,” Passero Associates is a growing multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing planning, engineering, architectural design, structural, surveying, sustainability, program management, design-build, construction administration and inspection services throughout six offices in the northeastern, midwestern, and southeastern United States.
https://www.passero.com – for more information or to apply on-line.
Director of Design and Planning
Job Title - Director of Design and Planning
Job Type - Full-time
Career Level - Director
Department - Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture
Location - Jacksonville, FL 32224 US (Primary)
Prosser was created to be a beacon for creatively driven civil engineering, land development, community planning and construction experts. Our goal was, and is, to bring brilliant minds under one roof, to achieve one goal: to produce innovative ideas and outstanding experiences that thrill, inspire and exceed both our clients’ expectations, and our own.
Prosser is a multidisciplinary firm based in northeast Florida offering Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Planning, Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Graphic Design. We specialize in wide range of public and private sector work including design and planning work for higher education, medical campuses, municipalities, public parks, mixed use communities, corporate entities and various federal programs.
The successful candidate will be a creative and energetic addition to our team willing to work in a collaborative atmosphere with a passion for design, problem solving, mentoring, project management and project implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or relevant design field
- 10 years employment history demonstrating mastery in project and staff management
- Strong skills in campus master planning, site planning, construction documentation/related coordination and leadership
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Excellent organization skills, writing and public speaking abilities
- Ability to assist in marketing and project procurement processes
- Ability to lead and inspire teams
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
Qualified candidates should email additional information i.e.: portfolio and a minimum of three (3) references (PDF format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org