Job Board and Resumes
Have a classified ad you would like to post, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to post your resume, please contact email@example.com.
Osman Aricilar, Assoc. AIA
UP-AND-COMING ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER / INTERN, FULL TIME (2-25-21)
Are you bold and looking for a new architecture firm to help grow your career and skills? Join Bold Line Design where there is no limit to your professional potential.
BLD is looking for driven, talented, and detail-oriented people with 0-3 years of experience who strive for quality work and who have a fun personality. Ask us about our mentorship program designed to help you crush all aspects of architecture from sketch through construction. You will have the opportunity to be a team member working on design and technical aspects of a wide variety of projects including multi-family and single-family residential, mixed-use developments, commercial office and retail buildings.
Be Bold! Let’s BLD something together! Contact us now.
Bruce Werner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Architectural Project Managers (2-19-21)
IKM Incorporated has immediate openings for Architectural Project Managers. We have been in continuous operation for more than 100 years and have been voted one of the best places to work. At IKM, we both celebrate and encourage our employees to pursue their passions.
The architectural candidate must have market sector experience, business acumen, communication and client relationship skills, aesthetic sensitivity, and technical competency.
Candidate has full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsized projects. Prepares strategic plans for project success. Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction. Actively manages client budgets, schedules, and program; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments. Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts.
Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program, plus 8 years of experience. Registered architect preferred. Compensation is commensurate with your experience. Candidates that are located outside of Pittsburgh, PA will be a remote placement.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
Landscape Architect / Landscape Designer (2-5 Years’ Experience) (1-20-21)
Basham & Lucas Design Group, Inc. – Jacksonville, FL
We are seeking a motivated individual for a Project Coordinator position for our Jacksonville, FL office. This Full-Time position includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Assists in the development of the project design and associated presentation materials.
- Involved with project coordination, graphics, construction documents, and submittal packages.
- Interpret and input initial rough designs and sketches into AutoCAD to provide the framework for the design.
- Creation of construction details.
- Organize, create, and maintain all CAD or CAD related files for clients and municipalities.
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy prior to submitting for review.
- At least two to five years of experience in Landscape Architecture or a similar design field.
- A passion for design and understanding of hardscape and landscape materials and construction.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of design fundamentals, design development, graphic presentations, and construction document preparation.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines for multiple projects.
- Possess a high level of professionalism with strong verbal and written communication skills that are demonstrated throughout being highly motivated, positive, and a self-starter
Proficiency required in the following programs:
- Land F/X
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture preferred, or in a similar field of study required.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio/samples of relevant work in PDF format (up to 10MB, provide a link to download if larger). A single page cover letter should specify experience that is relevant to this position and why you are a great fit for this role. Include ‘Landscape Architect Project Coordinator’ in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Basham and Lucas Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
PLEASE SEND RESUME TO KRISTA@BASHAMLUCAS.COM
Basham & Lucas Design Group is a specialty design firm looking to expand our Architectural staff with exceptional people. Our tight-knit office offers professional respect and friendly camaraderie in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Our projects vary in size and scope, from entry signs and towers to full scope amenities which include clubhouses, fitness buildings, family and competition pools, and hardscape features and fields. We pride ourselves on addressing the uniqueness of each project and developing creative solutions for our clients by working collaboratively with contractors and consultants.
All members of the office are responsible for the production and coordination of projects, so candidates must be capable of developing the design and technical solutions to projects in all phases of the design process. Previous successful experience in a professional architectural office is required. Candidates will work collaboratively with fellow design team members and other design and engineering disciplines within an open, creative environment to deliver exceptional results for a variety of clients and project types. One must also be comfortable working with code officials and inspectors.
Ability to work collaboratively in a close team environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Thoughtful and creative problem solving and analytic skills.
5 years of post-graduate experience.
Proficiency in AutoCAD (min. version 2016) and CAD standards and procedures.
Strong commitment to design concepts, technical execution, and details.
Experience with SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Revit is a plus.
Knowledge of building systems and codes (Florida experience required).
Practical experience in the United States required.
This position is full time (40 hours+/week) and salary and benefits package will commensurate with experience, expertise, and capability.
Please email resume, cover letter, and portfolio/samples of relevant work in PDF format (up to 10MB, link to download if larger). Single page cover letter should specify experience that is relevant to this position and why you are a great fit for this role.
Basham & Lucas Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send to: KRISTA@BASHAMLUCAS.COM
Architectural Designer (1-14-21)
kasper architects + associates is hiring at the Jacksonville office, and wants you to be a part of our amazing team! You will quickly see that we know how to work and play hard in the framework of our week, which allows us to focus on the things that really matter! It is proven that we are not only great at architecture, but we value our team, community partners, and continue to build trust with our customers. Our talented team is second to none and we believe that having an impactful office culture has contributed to our success! Are you ready for a new challenge?
This exciting opportunity with ka+ starting now!
Job description: Architectural Designer
This opportunity is for an individual eager for and talented in design with a strong design portfolio. The ideal candidate will have the abilities to conceptually solve problems, to think critically, be graphically and visually inclined, able to articulate design ideas, be self-motivated, able to defend design decisions when necessary, and adept at making architecture that is both systemically rigorous and emotively beautiful. This position will work directly with the Lead Designer on assignments both collaboratively and individually, participate in design critiques and charettes, create 3D models, 2D drawings and diagrams, virtual reality, and present designs to clients.
Experience: 2 - 5 years of professional architectural experience
Education: Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Design or Architecture
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Qualified candidate will be proficient in:
- Rhino 3D
- Autodesk Autocad
- BIM/Revit Modeling
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign
- Microsoft Office
kasper architects and associates offers a competitive salary with full benefits and matching 401k.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Architecture Market Leader (1-6-21)
We are currently seeking an Architecture Market Leader to be part of our Architecture team in Miami, Jacksonville or Charlotte, NC.
At WGI, you will find talented, passionate associates providing exceptional service in collaborative, team-driven environments, all while having fun and enjoying the work they do. WGI prides its reputation as one of the nation's top consulting firms -- and our awards support our beliefs. We strive to stay ahead of the curve investing in the latest tools and technology. We are always looking for remarkable individuals to join our team and help expand our visionary approach. If you think you are an innovative team-player and want to shape your community, join our WGI team today!
The Market Leader is the leader of a team for the assigned market sector. This team usually has a specific geographic area that they serve. This leader directs a team within a local office serving a defined geographic region, client, or project type, and can have other teams working alongside. The Market Leader is responsible for all aspects of the operation including winning work, recruiting and developing team members, getting the work done while meeting financial and team member growth targets. This role includes accountability for building a successful practice leader in an office or area and corresponding with the market sector director to get the resources needed to execute the corporate vision.
- Regularly markets services to current and prospective clients to ensure a growing practice in the specific area of expertise
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures
- Monitor and assist the team in meeting all financial goals as well as to ensure the upcoming pipeline of work is adequate to meet company goals and growth
- Recruit team members, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of team member competence
- Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules and processes, and making decisions regarding the purchase of materials or services with the direct
- involvement of the Discipline Director
- Combine, review and check all multi-discipline proposals that are issued to clients to ensure accuracy and estimating consistency
- Develop and maintain an organizational structure that maximizes efficiency across the sector organization and develop career paths for personnel
- Recommend or direct disciplinary action or termination of employees
- Ensure the market as a whole is responsive and communicates effectively
- Fully shoulder all client feedback and relay praise to team, or provide corrective measures if the client is not fully satisfied
- Coordinate and mentor Team Leaders to provide quality projects that ensure client satisfaction
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering/technical work performed in the market sector in all offices utilizing company-wide standards
- Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and get approvals from the Director
- Ensure that every project has a signed contract to establish a baseline for client billing
- Licensed Architect (RA)
- At least 6 years-experience post-graduation; prefer extensive experience in diverse client types including K-12 and higher education, corporate office, industrial and/or multi-family
- Green building accreditation a plus
- Involved in the local community
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please submit your resume for review by our Talent Acquisition Team. WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an outstanding work environment. WGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Immediate opening for an experienced Project Architect/Designer (1-4-21)
Candidate must be able to engage clients in a professional manner, produce a full set of permit issue construction documents with little supervision, and be proficient in AutoCAD. Additionally, this candidate must have an exceptional design eye, and be able to demonstrate design ideas visually and verbally to the office and clients.
Regional candidates will be given preferential consideration. Though we are excited to hear from you, absolutely no phone calls please. Email your resume to our Office Manager, Jill Weisblatt at JillW@DSAE.net. Please include a link to view work samples. Small, manageable PDF’s of your exceptional portfolio may be emailed with you resume.
- Must have a professional degree from a NAAB accredited Architecture school. (Master’s degree preferred)
- Licensed Architect or focused on a path to licensure
- 4+ years’ experience in AutoCAD, Photoshop, In Design and Windows based systems. Revit a plus
- Ability to hand sketch ideas and concepts
- 5-7 years’ experience in an office environment
- Dynamic and engaging personality and attitude a must
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Salary commensurate with experience
About Doherty Sommers Architects Engineers, INC. (DSAE)
Based in Jacksonville Beach, Florida, our company was established since 2003 by Caren Doherty and Craig Sommers. We provide complete design packages including architectural and all disciplines of engineering design. We are committed to providing our clients with personal and professional service. DSAE provides healthcare benefits (medical and vision) as well as an IRA
plan with an employer match.
Project Architect / Emerging Professional (12-4-20)
Ebert Norman Brady Architects is a full service award-winning architectural firm located in Jacksonville Beach, Florida that is committed to design excellence and personalized service. Our firm's dedication to professionalism is evidenced by the impressive quality of design work and enduring professional relationships with clients, consultants, and contractors.
As an ENB employee, you will participate in all phases of the project.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 plus years commercial project experience (Educational, Commercial and Multifamily are a plus)
- Internal motivation and strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp and 3D rendering software is a plus.
- Extensive experience producing construction documents with strong detailing ability and a solid understanding of “how to put together a building.”
- Experience in construction administration with a successful track record of coordinating with clients, consultants, contractors and peers
- Knowledge of building codes and various construction types and building systems.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in architecture required.
- The ideal candidate is proactive and professional.
We offer a competitive benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Long term advancement opportunity exists for the candidate that demonstrates exceptional skills, commitment to the firm, and solid ethics.
For consideration, please send your resume and portfolio of work, including AutoCAD/Revit work samples and any SketchUp or 3D rendering projects, indicating the portion of the document or drawing that was completed independently, to email@example.com.
Production Drafter (12-4-20)
Ebert Norman Brady Architects is a full service award-winning architectural firm located in Jacksonville Beach, Florida that is committed to design excellence and personalized service.Our firm’s dedication to professionalism is evidenced by the impressive quality of design work and enduring professional relationships with clients, consultants, and contractors.
ENB is currently seeking an experienced, full-time production drafter experienced in ArchiCAD and Revit with the necessary skills and knowledge to help produce bid and construction documents. Must be enthusiastic, energetic, have great communication skills and be professional. Must have 10+ years of experience.
For consideration, please send your resume and work examples, including AutoCAD/Revit drawings, to firstname.lastname@example.org.